Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS
Software for DCP Creation
The last step in the field of motion pictures productions for digital cinema is the creation of the DCP (Digital Cinema Package). With the software tool easyDCP Creator(+) Fraunhofer IIS offers an easy-to-handle solution for the creation of Interop and SMPTE compliant DCP. This tool was especially designed for small and medium-sized production companies and post houses in order to get a complete DCP for distribution to digital cinema screens with only a few clicks. The software runs on standard-PC or MAC.
For a first experience with this software and the DCP creation we offer a free download of a trial version of easyDCP Creator and easyDCP Creator+. The trial version uses a visual watermarking as burn-in into the images. If you are interested in using it for your company after a test please contact us for licensing.
- Creation of Interop and SMPTE compliant DCPs
- Import of DPX, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG and JPEG 2000 image files
- Supporting up to 4k (4096X2160) and progressive HD (1920x1080) picture content
- Supporting up to 16 audio tracks in broadcast WAV files
- Automatic transformation from the ITU709 Gamut to the XYZ Gamut (Digital Cinema)
- JPEG 2000 encoding (DCI Compliant: ISO/IEC 15444-1:Amd2)
- Easy metadata editing
- Intuitive and self-explaining user interface
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Professional look and feel
- Available for Windows and Mac.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit
Software-Versions – Features
|easyDCP Creator||easyDCP Creator+|
|Interop DCP creation||x||x|
|SMTPE compliant DCP creation||x||x|
|Automatic transformation from ITU709 Gamut to XYZ Gamut||x||x|
|Easy metadata editing||x||x|