Smart and rapid Image Analysis for quantitative Results in Microscopy
- Whether as MICAIA® lite, the basic version available free of charge, or as MICAIA® studio, for which there is a range of custom pricing models, MICAIA® is a cost-effective alternative to other software tools.
- Results are visualized in real time and can be exported as a CSV file. This means they can be evaluated at a glance and used for further data analysis.
- For each task, whether that involves traditional image processing or deep learning, we select the tool that will yield optimum results.
- We collaborate with clinical partners to ensure that our software meets each user’s requirements. We view the initial sample images together with them and have them brief us on the biological background and research questions. We translate these questions into an IT problem and design an initial algorithm to solve it. Together, we refine the process over multiple iterations.
- MICAIA® studio supports all the usual WSI formats and offers apps for bright-field and fluorescence microscopy.
Straight from research to application: MICAIA® is our platform for transferring the results of our research projects to the sphere of application.
Quantitative Analysis of High-Plex Immunofluorescent Whole-Slides:
MICAIA® is distributed by:
- Smart in Media – intelligent software