All applications involving sensors and drivers require analog and mixed-signal frontends. We design high-performance ASICs, including analog-to-digital converters and power management circuits, optimized for our customers' needs.
Small-to-medium enterprises in particular are facing special challenges in dealing with the »industrial technology of tomorrow«. One of the prerequisites for automated manufacturing is faster and more precise signal acquisition.
Benefit from our many years of experience in the development of increasingly complex mixed-signal ASICs. As a technology- and manufacturer-independent IC design institution, we can offer you optimum solutions for drive, measurement and control technologies, along with all safety-relevant aspects. If you require SIL2 or SIL3 safety profiles, then we are the right partner for you. Thanks to robust designs and a wide variety of integrated monitoring functions, we also achieve high levels of reliability. In addition, we are able to offer you suitable design methods for low-power applications. As such, our solutions are ready for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Our service portfolio in the area of ASICs for industrial applications:
- Feasibility analysis
- System design and simulation
- Partitioning and drawing up specifications
- Analyses to determine safe and reliable operation
- Customized circuit development
- ASICs for inverter modules for electric drives and generators
- ASICs for the recording and transmitting positional and rotational data in safety-critical applications (robots, machine tools, lifting cranes, etc.)
Further information on our technologies in the field of Advanced Analog Circuits.