Day 1 - IHP Mixed-Signal Design Flow
- Introduction to tutorial and IHP silicon photonic MPW service
- Introduction to the electronic-photonic design kit
- EPIC design example from schematic to layout (hands-on)
- Luceda EDA Solution for photonic design
- Parametric layout of an optical DBPSK receiver with IPKISS
– Part 1 (hands-on)
Day 2 - IHP Mixed-Signal Design Flow
- Parametric layout of an optical DBPSK receiver with IPKISS – Part 2 (hands-on)
- Design kit documentation and support
- Best practices for electronic-photonic IC design
- 25 Gbps TIA design example (on abstract level) in an EPIC design flow (hands-on)
Course participants should be familiar with circuit design. Familiarity with Cadence design tools would be helpful.
July 24 - 25, 2018
8:30 to 16:30 with 15:00 finish on the final day (Local times)
For EUROPRACTICE members: 250 Euro
For non-members: 500 Euro
Technische Universität Berlin
Chair Mixed Signal Circuit Design
Room no. EN414
10587 Berlin, Germany
EUROPRACTICE members please register at www.europractice\training.
Non-members please contact Wolfgang Kissinger, IHP, directly via Email.
Registration Deadline: June 24, 2018
The number of participants is limited.
For more information and details please contact email@example.com
Download EPIC design methology with IHT design kit SG25H4, July 24-25, 2018