Uncover the invisible - Polarization Imaging Solutions for Inline Stress Inspection
State-of-the-art polarization cameras, available from a number of different manufacturers, capture polarization images in one single acquisition. Using this data, our software library generates stress images and displays precise magnitude and orientation that help you determine the retardation and position of any potential residual stresses in the glass and immediately identifies any nonconforming products.
Our software modules
- 100% inline stress inspection of glass using linear polarization
- Orientation independent analysis of stress in glass
- Measurement of high-stress, e.g. in tempered glass
Your advantages at a glance
- 100% inline residual stress inspection
- Validated analysis; precise retardation and ATN readings displayed in real time
- Lower scrap rates and reduced production costs through streamlined inspection process
- Beyond-state-of-the-art inspection methods, e.g. high-stress inspection
- Compatible with standard polarization cameras
If you're interested in licensing our software, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call at +49 9131 776 5147!