Developing and prototyping magnetic field measurement devices
Thanks to their compact size and scalable placement, our magnetic field sensors are particularly suitable for devices designed to measure the magnetic vector field. Our 3D Helmholtz coils make it possible to classify, test and calibrate magnetic field sensors.
We use the following equipment:
- HallinSight® measurement device platform
- 3D Magnetic field camera
- Customer-specific measurement devices
- Helmholtz coils
Establishing and managing supply chains, start of production
Once we have developed an ASIC, we also arrange for the supply of parts. This includes establishing and managing supply chains and overseeing the start of production.
- A supply chain comprises:
- Manufacture of semiconductors
- Production testing
- Specifications and monitoring for individual steps:
- Production testing and calibration
- Quality management and documentation