We are pleased to announce that the 12th International Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT2023) will be held in Fürth, Germany between February 27th and March 2nd, 2023.
This annual conference is a coming together of those working across the globe in research relating to the following accepted topics:
- CT for non-destructive testing of metals, plastics, composites, ceramics and other materials
- Application of CT in automotive, aerospace and material industry
- CT as a tool for the development of new materials and components
- CT for 3D material characterisation
- Geometry determination with macro and micro-CT
- Evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- New algorithms and software tools for the evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- Initial sampling inspection and reverse engineering
- Correction and filter methods for the improvement of CT results
- Quantitative evaluations for CT data
- Standardisation of CT
- New CT methods for high resolution, energy dispersive and fast CT
- Synchrotron-CT methods
- New developments in CT system technology including X-ray detectors and sources
- Phase contrast and grating interferometer CT
The iCT2023 is organised by the Fraunhofer Development Center for X-ray Technology (EZRT), a division of the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS in cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria.
The conference programme will include keynote speeches, oral presentations, poster sessions, an industrial exhibition and a social programme.