Capturing the polarization of light in just one shot
The prototype polarization camera POLKA captures and measures the polarization state of light in real-time. This property of light characteristics is imperceptible to the human eye.
Your benefits at a glance
- Lower production costs and reject rates
- Non-stop quality control
- Easy integration into existing systems using a software API
- Robust and compact camera system
- Compatible with standard industrial image processing equipment
Ideal partner for many technical applications
- Analysis of the orientation and position of carbon fiber bundles for the quality assurance in the production of CFRP components
- 100% inline residual stress inspection in glass manufacturing
- Tissue analysis for medical purposes
- Inspection of metal coatings
Technical data of our prototype
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Frame rate: up to 25fps
- Single shot images of the polarization information make it possible to record moving objects
- C-mount lens adapter for the usage of standard lenses
Do you have a concrete application for POLKA that requires other interfaces or application-specific software? Then get in touch with us!
We would be happy to provide you with a quote (even camera rental is possible).