Wearable technology is booming and is no longer limited to devices and apps for training monitoring and control for sport and lifestyle. More and more portable electronics are used in the fields of medicine, automotive or occupational safety and are intended to ensure all-round monitoring, even in everyday life.
However, despite the large selection, many requirements cannot be met. For certain applications e.g. a certain sensor or high data quality is required, which is not commercially available.
We offer individual development services for wearables:
Tailored to the requirements of our customers and their areas of application, we develop integrated sensor front ends, integrate them into the desired textile and develop the appropriate algorithms for analyzing the bio signals.
Our sensors for biosignal recording:
- Rhythmogram with 2 electrodes
- Pulse wave using photoplethysmographie
- Medical EKG with up to 12 channels
- Breathability with multi-channel breathing tape
- Electrodes for EMG measurement
- EDA electrodes
- Inertial sensors to record movement and activity
Textiles for the integration of sensors close to the body:
- Compression shirt
- Shoulder belt
- Bicycle, motorcycle helmet
- Fitness tape
Algorithms for biosignal analysis:
- Breathing analysis
- ECG analysis (RR detection, arrhythmia detection)
- Analysis and reconstruction of human movements (e.g. walking, running, cycling, ...)