Analysis of psycho-physiological reactions for Automotive Health#
At Fraunhofer IIS we develop automotive health monitoring system solutions for driver monitoring recognizing human affects such as stress, emotions and fatigue. We focus on the real-time analysis of driver behavior at the wheel providing information on their emotional state and psycho-physiological reactions by using biomedical sensors, camera-based facial analysis and wearable technologies.
For this, we connect sensor data for different modalities (e.g. facial expressions, heart rate, data from the vehicle itself) and conduct subject-based studies in order to create comprehensive data sets for automotive health solutions.
Our services in driver health monitoring
- We are an independent research institute with flexible network structures and in-house capacities
- We have a extensive network of medical experts in psychology, cardiology and neurology
- Full transparency – no black box: The client will receive all data as well as a scientific interpretation
- We have long term experience in sensor development and integration as well as signal analyzing
- We have a testing lab and a driving simulator with comprehensive equipment & reference systems for driver health monitoring