Analysis of psycho-physiological reactions for Automotive Health
At Fraunhofer IIS we develop automotive health monitoring system solutions for driver monitoring recognizing human affects such as stress, emotions and fatigue. We focus on the real-time analysis of driver behavior at the wheel providing information on their emotional state and psycho-physiological reactions by using biomedical sensors, camera-based facial analysis and wearable technologies.
For this, we connect sensor data for different modalities (e.g. facial expressions, heart rate, data from the vehicle itself) and conduct subject-based studies in order to create comprehensive data sets for automotive health solutions.
Our services in driver health monitoring
- We are an independent research institute with flexible network structures and in-house capacities
- We have a extensive network of medical experts in psychology, cardiology and neurology
- Full transparency – no black box: The client will receive all data as well as a scientific interpretation
- We have long term experience in sensor development and integration as well as signal analyzing
- We have a testing lab and a driving simulator with comprehensive equipment & reference systems for driver health monitoring