We develop solutions to wireline and optical communication links from system level design to the implementation in an application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs). Hereby, a special focus lies in the following circuit components:
- Serializer and Deserializer
- High-Speed I/Os (Standard and Custom)
- High-Linearity PGA and level detectors
- Clock and data recovery (CDR) circuits and phase detectors
- Equalizers (continuous time linear, FFE, DFE) for compensation of cable insertion loss
- Voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), PLLs, DLLs and frequency dividers.
Our digital design services complement the expertise and enable us to offer the development of mixed-signal System-on-Chip.
- APIX2® and APIX3® physical layer module (for Inova Semiconductors) with up to 6 Gbit/s downlink and 187.5 Mbit/s uplink over one twisted pair and coax cable
- 11 Gbit/s transceiver for capacitive slip rings
- 4 x 10 Gbit/s to 16 x 2.5 Gbit/s demultiplexer with integrated pseudo-random bit sequence generator (PRBS)
- 56 GBaud pulse driver for electro-optical modulator
- Transceiver module (up to 3.4 Gbit/s) for transmitting data over plastic optical fiber (POF)