We develop solutions for wireline and optical communication links ranging from system-level design to implementation in application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs). Our specialist focus is on the following circuit components:
- Serializer and deserializer (SerDes)
- High-speed I/Os (standard and custom)
- High-linearity PGA and level detectors
- Clock and data recovery (CDR) circuits and phase detectors
- Equalizers (continuous time linear, FFE, DFE) for compensation of cable insertion loss
- Voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), PLLs, DLLs and frequency dividers.
Our digital design services combined with our extensive expertise enables us to develop mixed-signal system-on-chip solutions.
- APIX2® and APIX3® physical layer module (for Inova Semiconductors GmbH) with up to 6 Gbit/s downlink and 187.5 Mbit/s uplink over one twisted pair and coax cable
- 11 Gbit/s transceiver for capacitive slip rings
- 4 x 10 Gbit/s to 16 x 2.5 Gbit/s demultiplexer with integrated pseudo-random bit sequence generator (PRBS)
- 56 GBaud pulse driver for electro-optical modulator
- Transceiver module (up to 3.4 Gbit/s) for transmitting data via plastic optical fiber (POF)