We have a long history in the quantitative evaluation of microscopic images. The first step, though, is to digitize the samples into a Whole Slide Image (WSI). iSTIX® is our low-budget solution for manual Whole-Slide-Imaging. It upgrades your microscope into a scanner.
For the analysis we employ
- “classical” algorithms
- and increasingly more often AI-based Deep Learning methods.
Usually we cooperate with clinical partners.
- We jointly view sample images and let our partners explain to us the biological backgrounds as well as the research questions
- We then translate the research question into an image analysis problem and design a first algorithm
- We jointly discuss and fine-tune the solution, often in multiple iterations
During the process, we can leverage our high end infrastructure:
- On-Site Deep Learning Cluster with 72x NVIDIA P100 and 16x P40 GPUs
- On-Site CPU Cluster with 864 Cores
- ZEISS Axio Scan.Z1 Slide Scanner for Brightfield and Fluorescence
- ZEISS Axio Imager 2 Mikroscope for Brightfield and Fluorescence
- PreciPoint M8 microscope
- Our SCube® Scanning Platform with support for z-Stacks and high resolution immersion microscopy